SAP Analytics – Immediate Answers to Complex Business Questions
Analytics solutions from SAP enable you to anticipate changing market conditions, make better decisions, react to new opportunities, anticipate and proactively take charge of potential risk.
The wealth of SAP’s Analytics solutions provides the comprehensive Business Intelligence (BI), information management and performance management required to increase visibility on every aspect of operations and gain a competitive edge.
Key Benefits of SAP Analytics
- Improve decision making by delivering the right data to the right employee at the right time.
- Ensure data integrity by validating accuracy and maintaining consistency across data sources.
- Improve performance with integrated processes and increased accountability.
- Choose from affordable, comprehensive functionality and flexible licensing options.
- Achieve a rapid return on investment by starting with a small BI option and scaling easily.
SAP Analytics solutions can be used to help manage all business applications; from planning to profitability, compliance to the monitoring of KPIs and risk. Insights from SAP Analytics allow you to gain a deeper understanding of operational metrics, analyse root causes, simulate scenarios, make predictions, get answers to “what if” questions and aid in guiding the organisation with precision and confidence.
In today’s connected world, SAP Analytics solutions enable the simple interpretation of Big Data from equipment, processes, transactions and people to help improve business performance.
SAP’s Analytics portfolio is designed, packaged and priced to meet the specific requirements of small and medium sized enterprises. Choose from a comprehensive range of functions, including: reporting, business intelligence, analytics, information management, visualization, planning, risk management and compliance. There is an affordable solution, with flexible licensing options, to meet any company’s needs. Transform data into working reports, build and share critical information on interactive dashboards and visualisations, with instant publishing to mobile devices. Empower users to self-serve data with no burden on IT resource. Support process improvement with reliable, integrated data and aid strategy with risk planning and performance management.
- Combine and collaborate to visualise trends and opportunities
- Integrate multiple data sources
- Publish to third parties (no code necessary) on any device
- Available as a Cloud, Mobile or On-Premise solution
SAP Analytics delivers key insights to decision makers company-wide; providing essential business intelligence for smaller businesses or departments.