“When it was time to move from separate software applications, SAP Business One was the natural choice for Gasrec, providing all the functionality of ERP and supporting rapid growth for the business. Now with a truly integrated business, accounting cycles are faster and more accurate, enabling profitable growth.”
~ Rick Twomey – Project & Systems Manager,
Future-proofing business with SAP Business One
As the UK’s leading supplier of gas to the road transport sector, Gasrec wanted to keep growing but with a solid platform. They were using an accounting application and numerous spreadsheets to manage business processes, capture data and then report from them.
They wanted to have SAP Business One, an integrated ERP platform designed for SMBs. Upon recommendation, they chose ISB Global to deploy SAP Business One for them.
Gasrec wanted to successfully deploy an integrated ERP across the whole of their business, which would provide faster, more accurate logistics, operational and accounting processes.
This had to be done on a platform that could scale as the company carried on growing.
Why ISB Global?
Gasrec knew about ISB Global’s experience of implementing SAP Business One in the waste and recycling and mid and downstream fuel distribution sectors. They wanted a company that understood the specific needs of their business, as well as one who could successfully deploy SAP Business One for them.
After ISB Global successfully deployed SAP Business One, Gasrec enjoyed a number of benefits. Key ones include:
- An increase in real-time visibility of operations since implementation of SAP Business One
- All finance and accounting transactions are now fully automated, increasing accuracy, speed of operations and visibility of company position.
- Accounting cycles are faster and more accurate
- Full control of production, inventory and delivery which ensures accurate capacity planning, maintaining supply, and accurate control of cost and profit.
- The ability to now plan assets and subcontractor transport pick-ups and deliver scheduled loads with automated reporting.
- The delivery confirmations now ensure timely delivery and replenishment and also accurate budgeting, sales forecasting, operational and accounting variances.
- All processes from planning and capacity to production and purchasing are now governed and controlled with transparency and accuracy.
Industry: Utilities, Waste & Recycling Energy Natural Resources
Products & Services: Waste recycling methane biofuel for road transport
What this has done for Gasrec so far: Significant increase in real-time visibility of operations since implementation of SAP Business One