Realising the Opportunities of a Circular Economy
Resource is the annual three day congress and exhibition that brings together circular economy exponents. Rather than being about sustainability, it’s about good business. Join 11,000 professionals from businesses large and small to connect, share learning and explore opportunities to be circular and resource efficient.
Free to attend, with the industry’s leading conference and 24 in depth workshops.
- The only major event devoted to resource recovery & circular economy business models
- The first and only event that brings together the complete supply chain in the closed loop economy
- Internationally attended event – over 11,000 visitors
- The only truly cross sector event supported by all industries
Resource Event – Why Attend?
- Insulate your business against price volatility and supply chain risk.
- Discover the savings you can make by reducing waste, improving operational resource efficiency and recovering post consumer waste
- Capitalise on commercially viable closed loop models
- Meet partners who can help you achieve circular business models
- Learn how others are innovating and finding profitable new strategies
- Establish your future strategy and test your assumptions with leading experts
- Find new customers and collaborators
ISB Global Launch SAP, WR1 & RiDx – Resource Information Data Exchange
Providing the foundation required to help manage the Circular Economy.
ISB Global, an SAP software partner, specialises in Materials Logistics, Recycling, Reprocessing, Energy, Environment, Circular Economy & Supply Chain Management.
A Value Added Reseller and Software Solutions & Technology Partner, with specific expertise in the integrated business management software, SAP Business One. ISB Global has developed a pre-configured software solution for businesses in the recycling and energy sectors, Waste & Recycling One. Allowing for the management of the end to end process for organisations to administer the forecasting, contracting and scheduling of materials; transport, logistics, customer and supplier relations, billing, accounting and banking activities.
ISB Global’s SmartWorld set of mobile and web applications, including The Resource Information Data Exchange portal (RiDx) help with the quick, easy and cost effective transfer of data between business partners. Providing total transparency of transactions and material master data between supplier and customer, cradle-to-cradle, capturing the value added in the closed loop circular supply process.
Download the SAP, WR1 & RiDx Paper – Providing the foundation required to help manage the Circular Economy.
For more information visit ISB Global at the Resource Event, ExCel, London, on Stand R350 3-5 March 2015 http://www.resource-event.com/home