ISB Global with our Integrated Industry Software Solution has featured in the Talking Trash Spring Newsletter
“Consolidating Business Processes and Delivering Total Efﬁciency with an SAP Integrated Software Platform”
Cliff Berry (CBI) has been providing a comprehensive range of environmental services under its brand for more than 55 years, including environmental assessment and remediation, waste management recycling and disposal, petroleum recycling and transportation, emergency response, industrial and marine services, waste water treatment and disposal, pipeline services and used oil collection. Based in Fort Lauderdale, FL, CBI operates seven facilities across the entire state, providing services across the southeast U.S.
CBI was seeking to implement a fully integrated business management software solution that provided end to-end process management. They were looking to centralize control and eliminate the need for multiple software applications for customer information, operations and ﬁnancial management. Speciﬁc objectives included:
- Inclusion of comprehensive materials movement rules and logistics to disposal sites
- Enhanced Material Master Data functions in order to automatically generate Waste Manifest Reports
- Improve human and cost resource efﬁciencies and vehicle asset use
- Enhanced functionality for master data, quoting, credit checking, transport tariffs and intra-company charging transactions
- Improve the quality of management information to gain greater insight into proﬁtability.
By deploying ISB Global’s SAP Business One and Waste & Recycling One across all seven operating facilities, CBI was able to meet their Implementation goals.