Cliff Berry Inc
Cliff Berry Inc has been providing a comprehensive range of environmental services for more than 30 years; including environmental emergency response, waste disposal, water treatment and used oil collection. Based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, CBI operates out of 6 facilities across the entire state and employs over 180 people.
Cliff Berry Inc SAP, Waste & Recycling One Project Implementation Objectives
CBI were seeking to implement an integrated business management software solution that provided end-to-end process management. By deploying SAP Business One and Waste & Recycling One across all 6 operating facilities, they were looking cut administrative overhead, centralise control and eliminate the need for multiple applications for customer communications, operations and financial management.
- Inclusion of comprehensive materials movement rules and logistics processes between sites
- Enhanced Material Master Data functions in order to automatically generate Waste Manifest Reports
- Extend Waste & Recycling One to improve resource efficiencies and asset utilisation
- Enhanced functionality for master data, quoting, credit checking, transport tariffs and intra-company charging
- Improve the quality of management information to gain greater insight into profitability
- Reduce time spent on administration by automating operations and materials movement reports
- Business process integration delivers greater control, accuracy and intelligence whilst saving time and money
- New management systems have improved resource allocation, job delivery time frames, intracompany transactions and invoicing processes
- Greater control over material processing, waste profiling, site location, pricing and work orders have radically improved efficiency and profitability
- Consolidation and automation of logistics and materials movement reporting has halved administration time, leaving an accurate billing and audit trail of job, task and material movement from collection to disposal and reprocessing